Our mom makes this at many holiday meals. If you are from the South (or the Midwest, as we are) this is considered a side dish. Let’s be honest though, it’s a dessert that’s socially acceptable to eat along with your meal. What’s not to like about that?! Whether you choose to enjoy this as a side or as a dessert, you’ll find no judgement here. It contains fruit, so it makes sense it could be either one, right?! Right. ~Erin
- 1 (6 oz.) container plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple tidbits packed in juice, drained
- 1 (23.5 oz.) jar mandarin slices, packed in juice, drained
- 8 T. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 ounces (1/4 of a regular sized container) of Fat Free Cool Whip
- 1 ½ c. mini marshmallows
- Mix Greek yogurt with pineapple tidbits.
- Gently stir in mandarin oranges, coconut, Cool Whip and mini marshmallows.
- Serve immediately.
Tip: If not serving immediately, set aside marshmallows and stir in just before serving.
WW Freestyle Info.: This recipe makes 7 half cup servings. Each serving is 4 points.