My husband and I just got back from an awesome beach vacation with some great friends, and I think I was trying to bring back a little of that ocean-side vibe when I started experimenting with these flavors. Little did I know I was creating what would quickly become one of my very favorite Weight Watcher friendly items for breakfast or just a sweet treat. You won’t believe that these are only one point each. They’re sweet, fruity, and melt-in-your-mouth fabulous. If you have an air fryer (my favorite is this Go Wise Air Fryer)*, they reheat to perfection there with tasty caramelized edges. Mmmmm. ~Erin
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 medium banana
- 1 c. very finely chopped carrots (use a food processor if available)
- 1 egg
- 1 (5.3 oz.) container Dannon Light & Fit Greek 80 Calorie Yogurt – toasted coconut flavor
- 1 1/4 c. self-rising flour
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Drain the pineapple of as much liquid as possible by pressing it with a rubber spatula through a strainer; transfer pineapple to a medium bowl.
- Mash banana and combine with pineapple; stir in chopped carrots, egg, and coconut yogurt until well combined.
- Stir in self-rising flour and cinnamon until just combined.
- Use a scoop to fill each muffin cup 2/3 full.
- Spray the tops with a bit of cooking spray to help them brown.
- Bake 25 minutes in a preheated oven or until light golden brown.
WW Freestyle Info.: This recipe makes 12 servings. One breakfast bite is 1 point; two breakfast bites are 3 points.
*This post contains affiliate links. We earn a small small commission on purchases made via these links.