These sandwiches are the easiest thing you will ever make (even if you’ve never cooked a meal in your life, you can make these) and people will think you slaved in the kitchen. This beef is fall-apart tender and melt-in-your mouth delicious. They have a whopping 5 ingredients, and prep time is less than 5 minutes. Set it and forget it! ~Erin
- 3 pounds top round (or similar cut) beef roast
- 2 or 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 (0.6 oz.) packet Good Seasons dry Zesty Italian dressing mix
- 1 (16 oz.) jar whole or sliced pepperoncini peppers
- 8 to 10 ounces fat-free Zesty Italian dressing
- Buns for serving
- Cheese for sandwiches, optional
Place roast in a slow cooker.
Top with garlic and dry zesty Italian seasoning mix.
Discard all but about a quarter of the juice out of pepperoncini jar; pour remaining juice and all the peppers over the roast.
Pour in liquid zesty Italian dressing.
Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or high for 3-4, or until meat is fully cooked and shreds easily.
Shred the beef & serve it hot on a toasted bun with the cheese of your choice.
WW Freestyle Info.: The beef/pepper mixture calculates to 5 points per 4 ounce serving.