Many years (and pounds) ago, when I first started Weight Watchers, I was given a recipe similar to this by a friend who had been a Weight Watcher for years. I was desperate for something that made me feel like I was having dessert! That was over a decade ago and my family and I are still enjoying this cool, summery treat. You can make this pie using any flavor combination of yogurt and Jello that you want. For the one pictured here, I used strawberry Jello with lemon yogurt. ~Tracy
- ~1 (.3oz) package sugar free jello in your favorite flavor – I used strawberry
- ~2 (8 oz.) containers low fat yogurt – I used lemon (mine were 4 points each)
- ~1 c. boiling water
- ~1 (8 oz.) container fat free Cool Whip
- ~1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- ~fresh fruit for topping, optional
- Stir Jello into boiling water and mix until well dissolved.
- Add both containers of yogurt and mix well.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Chill until ingredients are set.
- Top with fresh fruit and serve.
Weight Watchers Info: Divided into 8 servings, this dessert is 7 points per slice.