I don’t know about y’all, but I am always looking for an easy alternative to grilling hamburgers. I love a good, hearty sandwich, but definitely get tired of the standards. This Chicken Caesar Burger has just enough something different to seem a little “fancy.” Is that a possibility for a sandwich? I think it is! ~Tracy
- ~3 c. cooked white meat chicken breast, shredded
- ~3/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- ~1 large egg
- ~1/2 c. dried bread crumbs
- ~4 T. Oscar Mayer real bacon bits
- ~3/4 c. fat free Caesar salad dressing
- Combine all ingredients in food processor.
- Process on low until just mixed together.
- Remove from food processor and form into 6 patties.
- Bake patties on sprayed baking sheet at 375 until golden brown and cooked through – approximately 30 minutes, flipping once.
- Enjoy on a fresh bun or toasted bread with all of your favorite sandwich fixins’!
Each Chicken Caesar Burger is 5 Weight Watchers Freestyle points with fat free Caesar dressing. With regular Caesar dressing they are 9 Freestyle points each. Weight Watchers points do not include bun or toast. If you aren't watching calories, you can also fry these patties.