Many years (and pounds) ago, when I first started Weight Watchers, I was given a recipe similar to this by a friend who had been a Weight Watcher for years. I was desperate for something that made me feel like I was having dessert! That was over a decade ago and my family and I are still enjoying this cool, summery treat. You can make this pie using any flavor combination of yogurt and Jello that you want. For the one pictured here, I used strawberry Jello with lemon yogurt. ~Tracy
- 1 (.3oz) package sugar free jello in your favorite flavor – I used strawberry
- 2 (8 oz.) containers low fat yogurt – I used lemon (mine were 4 points each)
- 1 c. boiling water
- 1 (8 oz.) container fat free Cool Whip
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- Fresh fruit for topping, optional
Stir Jello into boiling water and mix until well dissolved.
Add both containers of yogurt and mix well.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Pour mixture into graham cracker crust.
Chill until ingredients are set.
Top with fresh fruit and serve.
WW Freestyle Info: Divided into 8 servings, this dessert is 7 points per slice.