Visiting an old friend is always fun, but when that friend has a husband who cooks while you sip drinks….well, that’s friendship gold. Tracy’s life-long friend Dana has a husband who whips up a great Mango Salsa that is a summery treat you’ll love. Thanks for sharing this recipe, Marc!
- 4 to 5 large Roma tomatoes, diced
- ½ yellow or white onion, diced
- ½ red or green bell pepper, seeded & diced
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled and diced
- 1 handful cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 to 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely diced
- 2 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 T. freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ tsp. salt
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Stir together well, and enjoy!
This salsa is best served over a juicy piece of grilled chicken with some tortilla chips on the side!
WW Freestyle Info.: Drumroll please: ZERO points. Enjoy all you want.